Every project we create or co-create is a story to inspire action!
WHAT DO WE DO?
We create safe learning spaces and take actions to effect social change, defined also as activism. For this, we perform the following activities at a local, regional, national, European, and international level:
- Organization of international mobility programs through Erasmus+, European Solidarity Corps, and other funding opportunities
- Organization of seminars, workshops, youth exchanges, training courses, conferences, public events, and others
- Partnerships, networking, and participation in a variety of projects, including volunteering opportunities
- Support of youth initiatives, offering mentorship, training & promotion
- Online events and activities
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Trainership & Facilitation
Coaching & Mentoring
On what: non-formal education, youth-work, volunteering, grant writing of projects, project’s management, individual on personal growth, individual or group sessions, on development of youth initiatives.
Workshops & Seminars
On a range of topics and methods, from inclusive education to digital and social media skills. For list of topics and methods, please write to us (?)
Topics: diversity, inclusive language, inclusion, human rights, LGBT+ Spectrum, community building, gender and sexuality, youth work, creativity, on the spot coaching, trainings, facilitation, dialogue facilitation, tailor-made learning programs, social activities, media, digital tools, support and supervision, recognition of outcomes, Working with youth with fewer opportunities.
A strong alumni network on (LGBT+) organizations, who work with non-formal education and human rights and LGBT+ education.
Campaigns & Visibility Activities
On the topics, on organizing events etc.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?